Join the Team!
Muskegon Rescue Mission is a non-profit, Christian organization that serves men, women and children experiencing homelessness in West Michigan. Carrying out God’s will for these people in need requires a team of dedicated men and women.
Do you want to join the team and be part of the impact? If so, please prayerfully consider our current career opportunities and apply online.
• Sharing your faith in Jesus Christ and praying with guests, volunteers and coworkers as opportunities arise.
• Recruiting, reviewing and referring job applicants for open positions.
• On-boarding of all new MRM team members.
• Maintaining accurate files on each team member.
• Reviewing/updating all policies/procedures, job descriptions and employee handbook.
• Processing of bi-weekly payroll.
• Front office management.
• Part-time, hourly position (28 hours/week), Monday – Friday
Men’s Shelter Supervisor Responsible for:
• Sharing your faith in Jesus Christ and praying with others as opportunities arise.
• Supervising shelter guests, providing physical, emotional and spiritual assistance.
• Performing new guest intakes using required computer skills.
• Attending daily chapel service and teaching Bible study lessons as necessary.
• Maintaining security of the shelter as needed.
• 24 -28 hours/week, hourly position, mainly second shift (3:00pm – 11:00pm), however filling in for first or third shift may be necessary as needed. Rotating weekends and holidays are required.