Muskegon Rescue Mission is a non-profit, Christian organization that serves men, women and children experiencing homelessness in West Michigan. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and the reward of knowing you are making a real difference in the lives of people right here in our community.
Qualifications for all the following positions include, but are not limited to:
- A strong work ethic and a heart for those less fortunate.
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Must be organized and have the ability to perform a variety of tasks.
- Must possess excellent computer, verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicants must be in active fellowship with a local evangelical church.
To Apply for a Job
There are currently no job openings. However, we encourage you to submit your resume and application for any future openings.
Download and complete an employment application, attach additional requested materials, and submit to the email, fax, or mailing address below.
How to Apply with Print Application
Please include the following:
- Letter of interest
- Download, print, and complete employment application form
Choose one of the following ways to submit materials:
Muskegon Rescue Mission
1715 Peck St.
Muskegon, MI 49441